Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Undocumented Oracle Utilties OpenWorld

Encore Session for Ben Prusinski's Open World presentation


My session was a huge success yesterday with over 400 folks in attendance. For those who want to attend and were not able, I am doing an encore to share my expert Oracle DBA tips.

Back by popular demand after Monday's booked to capacity session, IT Convergence's Ben Prusinski will do an encore of session S301396: "Undocumented Oracle DBA Utilities: Black Magic for the Oracle Expert" this Wednesday at 11:30am at the Oracle OpenWorld Conference.

For the location please check the available online monitors for up to date information as room may change at last minute. Currently, the scheduled session will be hosted in Room 2002/04 in Moscone West.

Also, drop by the IT Convergence booth this week to view live demos for Oracle 10g RAC and ASM and to visit so we can share tech tips!

Regards,
Ben

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Ben,
I heard that your presentation is one of the top one liked by many.

Is it possible for you to send me a copy of your presentation.

Thanks,
Ramki

ramki33@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Hi,

I also would like a copy of your presentation since it is not available on the OpenWorld website.

My email is marco.gilbert@mrq.gouv.qc.ca

Thanks

skymaster said...

Hi all,

You can download a free copy of the presentation from the ITC website:

http://www.itconvergence.com/portal/page?_pageid=33,7102060&_dad=portal&_schema=portal

Registration is free and you can also download my other white papers on Oracle technology.

Utsav said...

Hi ,Dear

Utsav Here , I want to migrate from

developing side to DBA Side , Can u

give me idea about Certificaton on

10g Oracle OCP , Can i dirctly jump

to 10g Oracle Certification ?

skymaster said...

@Utsav,

Yes, in fact you can take the 10g OCA exams of which there are now two required then take the 10g OCP exam to become 10g OCP. However, now that 11g OCA and 11g OCP is out, I recommend that you focus on 11g OCA and then 11g OCP exams to stay current now that 11g has been out for almost 2 years time now.

Cheers,
Ben