Thursday, July 24, 2008

Busy getting ready for Oracle Open World 2008!

Well, good news-

My Oracle Mix presentation idea has received enough votes to be among the top new sessions to be at Oracle Open World 2008 this year. I am excited and hard at work on the workshop presentation for Oracle 11g tips and database internals. More details on my session can be found here.

I look forward to meeting all the top Oracle gurus at Open World this year- it should promise great fun and wonderful chance to meet new friends and business contacts.

Also, based on the Oracle Open World 2008 conference, besides the amazing array of technical sessions, the entertainment proves to be top notch with Seal and UB40 to perform during the conference week.


I am also at work on my second new book, Oracle 11g Insider Secrets, which will be completed in 2009. My first Oracle book should also be available from Rampant Press next year as well on database migrations to Oracle. Once I have some time, I will continue to discuss more 11g new features and other tidbits on Oracle technology.

Stay tuned for more to come!
-Ben

No comments: